Monday, March 5, 2012

Trying again...

Yesterday, I put posted pictures of my granny squares.  Yesterday, I had a headache. I was not really in my real brain.  I was in headache brain. It is truly a wonder that these blocks came together and that I didn't mess up at all.  Except with the picture.  I put the blocks on point for some reason and kept thinking they look funny.  I figured it out this morning that they really should not be on point so I am going to try this again.


Sigh.  That makes me happier.  They look more fun.  Like they are ready to party and have cake.

Have a super rest of your day.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I love them. I didn't notice until I downloaded a picture that I had sewn a Swoon block wrong. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor cathy! Hope you are feeling better today. I still like the blocks, on point or not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Poor cathy! Hope you are feeling better today. I still like the blocks, on point or not.

    ReplyDelete